Our new bikini is sure to become one of your favourite summer must have items.
Showcasing an embroidered ‘rose’ on both the bikini top & bottoms, it also features a strapped back and sides, and an embroidered gorilla tag on the bikini top.
The material is ECONYL, made using synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans, which is then recycled and regenerated into a new nylon yarn that is exactly the same quality as virgin nylon.
All of our items are made in Portugal.
When purchasing this product, That Gorilla Brand will donate €2 on your behalf to The Gorilla Organization.
- Embroidered rose on left chest of bikini top
- Woven gorilla tag on bikini top
- Emnbroidered rose on left hip of bikini bottom
- Made from ECONYL (recycled nylon)
- Main fabric: 78% recycled PA / 22% EA
- Lining fabric: 83% recycled PA / 17% EA
- Made in Portugal
- Part of the Bwindi collection